Skip to main content
- Development of smart energy systems.
- Development of high frequency power electronics systems to improve power density, efficiency and performance.
- The utilization of soft-switching technique in the design of microinverters for PV. systems.
- Analysis and design of high frequency dc-to-dc resonant converter topologies.
- Modeling and control of PWM and soft-switching converters.
- Development of power electronics interface systems for photovoltaic arrays.
Summary of Key Projects
- Solar Energy Conversion
- High-Density High-Power Vehicle-Board DC/DC Concerters