Skip to main content
- High frequency power electronics systems to improve power density, efficiency and performance.
- Single-phase Hybrid-Microinverters with storage.
- Smart energy integrated systems – PV and Storage.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System.
- The utilization of soft-switching technique in the design of microinverters for PV. systems.
- Analysis and design of high frequency dc-to-dc resonant converter topologies.
- Modeling and control of advanced high-frequency power converters.
List of National Science Foundation Projects:
IEEE William E. Newell Power Electronics Award
Summary of Key Projects
- Solar Energy Conversion
- High-Density High-Power Vehicle-Board DC/DC Concerters